Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
DEADLINE EXTENSION: Application is now open until 20 September 2020.
Overview about the International Coaching Course (ITK)
Every year, as part of the foreign cultural and educational policy of the German Federal Foreign Office, the Sports Faculty of Leipzig University organizes two courses of postgraduate studies for coaches and physical education teachers coming from developing countries according to the DAC list of the OECD. Courses have a duration of 5 months and are offered in four alternating specializations and languages.
Courses currently open for application:
- Track and Field (Arabic)
- Swimming (English)
- Football (French)
- Handball (Spanish)
More Information about the courses can be found here.
Duration of the course:
01/03/2021 - 31/07/2021
How to apply:
- Read the application requirements very carefully on the university's website by using this link: http://itk.spowi.uni-leipzig.de/en/about-the-studies-application/application/
- Send an email to the German Embassy in Amman to get the contact information of the embassy's approved doctor to conduct the medical tests. E-Mail: email@example.com. Kindly note that as per the university's requirements, the applicant has to bear the costs of these tests. MEDICAL TESTS FROM DOCTORS NOT APPROVED BY THE EMBASSY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF LEIPZIG.
- Do your medical tests and prepare all the other required documents as stated on the university's website.
- After you receive your medical test results, put all the required documents together with the results in an envelope and seal it.
- Hand in the sealed envelope at the embassy in Amman by 20/09/2020. Please only send copies of your certificates and diplomas, which are authenticated and translated into the course language. The application dossier will not be returned. You do not need an appointment to hand in your documents. Simply leave them with the security personnel outside of the embassy.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Best of luck!
German Embassy Amman