Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
Every year, as part of the cultural relations and education policy of the German Federal Foreign Office, the Sports Faculty of Leipzig University organizes two courses of postgraduate studies for coaches and physical education teachers coming from developing countries according to the DAC list of the OECD. Courses have a duration of 5 months and are offered in four alternating specializations and languages.
Courses currently open for application:
- Track and Field (Arabic)
- Swimming (English)
- Football (French)
- Handicap Sports (Spanish)
Duration of the course:
28/02/2022 - 31/07/2022
If you are interested in the program, please read the admission requirements here.
How to apply:
1. Prepare all required documents precisely as described here.
2. Prepare one sealed envelope containing:
- Medical documents in a separate sealed envelope
- All other documents
3. Submit the sealed envelope to the German Embassy in Amman no later than Sunday, 22/08/2021. You do not need an appointment to hand in your application, kindly give them to the security personnel outside of the Embassy.
NOTE: Please only send copies of your certificates and diplomas, which are authenticated and translated into the course language. The application dossier will not be returned.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.