Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Amman is seeking to fill a full time position (48 hours/week) limited for 12 months, prolongation of contract may be possible.
- Good knowledge of English
- Solid knowledge of hygienic standards
- Several years of experience; preferably some experience with office cleaning
- Good manners
- Motivated and reliable
- Physical fitness and stress resistance
- Flexible and able to work in a team
- Willingness to work overtime
Contract conditions and compensation are based on the standard employment agreement for non-diplomatic staff at the German Embassy in Amman and on the corresponding pay scale.
Applicants who are not Jordanian citizens must have a valid residence permit.
Your application must include:
- Resume/CV in English
- Motivational letter in English
- Last Employment reference in English
- At Least 2 recommendations letters in English
- Copy of valid passport or ID
- Non Jordanian citizens: valid residence permit
- Police certificate of good conduct
- Copy of school leaving certificate and any other qualification documents.
Please send your application by February 6th , 2023
Reference: Application office cleaning
Via e-mail (all documents as pdf only) to
deposit at the Embassy, Benghazi St.25, Jabal Amman, in a sealed envelope to the attention of Head of administration only.
Please note: only complete applications will be taken into consideration. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.