Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) enables professionals and committed volunteers to think outside of the cultural box! Through occupational stays abroad, the programme enables and promotes actors from the cultural, educational, scientific, artistic and medial sectors to work together. The goal of the CrossCulture Programme is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe.
What Are the Prerequisites?
- The applicant must be at least 23 years old at the time of the application.
- At least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organisation in the country of origin.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been or is socially engaged for the long term.
- The applicant can prove full-time experience in their field of work.
- A collaboration with an organisation in the target country is in progress or planned.
- The applicant possesses further language skills, particularly German.
Fellowships are principally awarded to people working in one of the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
In addition, in 2023 the following key topics will also be focussed on:
- Digital civil society
- Climate justice
Exclusionary Criteria for the Application: Students cannot participate in the Programme.
In 2023, fellowships will be offered as digital as well as on-site fellowships. Subject to funding by the German Federal Foreign Office and based on their personal situation and COVID-19 entry requirements, participants may decide on one of these two option
Application Deadline: 22 December 2022. All information about the application procedure can be found here.